Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- Is the free plan really free?
- Yes is the short answer. You can easily upload any document, sign it, and return it to the sender. You’ll always be able to access your information with our free document signing software.
- How do I send documents to be signed by others?
- When you upload your first document you’ll be prompted to create an account. This ensures you can easily access all of your documents and a full audit trail of signatures. Upload as many documents as you like and we’ll deliver them by email to your recipients. When they sign the documents you’ll be notified by email.
- Are these signatures legally binding?
- Yes is the answer in 99% of cases. There are some outliers where a wet signature is required. These are usually documents that require witnesses or notarized signatures such as wills, codicils, and some property transactions. Electronic signatures are legally binding for regular contracts and documents such as NDAs, employment contracts, and terms of business.
- Where and how is my data stored?
- We use Microsoft’s Azure data centres to store all information. The data centres are certified as ISO 270001 compliant. We encrypt all data and follow strict data protection guidelines to comply with GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- How do you bill?
- We use the payment company Stripe for all of our online billing. We never keep your credit card details. We can provide manual billing for enterprise customers using our API.
- Where is Agreeable based?
- We’re based in Cork, the most southerly city in Ireland.
- Do you integrate with other Web applications?
- We’re always looking to partner with other great Web applications to provide frictionless electronic signature services.